For our Exhibitor Family:
As a member of our trade show family, know that you have a team that cares about your success and will work with you to find the right show for your product, schedule and budget. You’ll find:
- A dedicated Exhibit Service Manager who is your “show concierge” – standing by to answer your questions and help you every step of the way
- An arsenal of easy-to-use ,ever-evolving marketing tools to promote your booth
- A full roster of cost-effective sponsorship options to expand your brand
- Access to our Key Accounts representative who will work to bring in those top-name buyers you’re hoping to see
- A show marketing team ready to work with you to help you promote your presence
- A sales lead – your initial contact -- who will always call you back, answer your questions and check in with you on show site
- Friendly on-site team walking the floor and looking for ways to help you
- A reliable roster of show support vendors to help facilitate your move-in and move-out experience
- Access to the best possible hotel rates through our official housing provider
- Different levels of matchmaking services to help increase your ROI featuring user friendly software to match you with the most relevant buyers
- An experienced sales team to guide New exhibitors in booth placement, promotional opportunities and new exhibitor education to help in their success.
The Clarion UX Service Promise
We know time is money and in today’s increasingly challenging business climate, we promise to help you make the most of both at our events. Whether you participate in one of our shows, or multiple ones in different cities, we promise to deliver a consistently exceptional service experience. You’ll see that we always treat our customers like family – because that is who you are to us.
For Our Buyer Family
As a member of our trade show family, know that you have a team that cares about your success and will work with you to find the right show for your business, schedule and budget. You’ll find:
- Dedicated customer service support to help you on your journey from registration through attendance
- A registration team to help you with your badge requests
- A marketing team to answer any questions you may have about the show selection
- For key accounts, a dedicated key accounts manager to coordinate travel and other hosted buyer program features
- Official housing company available to assist you in booking best possible hotel rate
- Quick on-site express registration
- Show team members stationed throughout the show floor to answer questions and provide general directions and other show support
- An easy-to-navigate website featuring planning tools – exhibitor listings, floorplans, preview guides, to help you pre-plan your trip
- Our promise to put forth the best possible product selection on the show floor
- Easy access to new exhibitors and products through our new exhibitor displays, social media, email messaging, new exhibitor floor stickers and Emerging Marketplace division.
- Year round support too – to help you find products or lines during non-show times.