HAuNTcon 2021 will be a new virtual experience that brings together haunters from all over the world from the comfort of your own home on January 19- 21, 2021, and we're now accepting education session submissions for the event.
As we head into this virtual community we will be looking for the most engaging submissions - especially workshops, engaging panels, roundtables, demonstrations and more.
This has been a different year in response to the COVID-19 pandemic - but has brought so much innovation! We would would love to see submissions reflect the great ideas that have come forth and will be great additions moving forward, including ideas like:
- Design (scaring from further away, contingency planning)
- Health and safety (making your building safer, makeup maintenance)
- Makeup & Costuming (airbrush 101, incorporating masks)
- Actor Training (silent scares)
- Ops & Management (timed ticketing 101, contingency/crisis/conflict planning, line management, human and actor resources)
- Marketing (how to survey, public relations, influencer partnerships, TikTok for haunts)
- and more!
Submit Your Session Idea!